Membrane Bioreactor for Wastewater Treatment
With MBR technology, the clarifier is replaced by a physical barrier – the BIO-CEL® membrane module. This physical barrier enables the MBR to operate at higher MLSS levels than secondary clarifers, resulting in a smaller overall footprint. BIO-CEL membrane modules operate within the ultrafiltration spectrum, producing high capacities of quality effluent at consistent flows.
- high effluent quality (effective retention of solids and bacteria)
- smart module design (less braiding and sludge depositions)
- backflushable module based on flat sheet membranes
- small footprint (high packing density)
- reduced energy demand
- unique membrane laminate with self healing effect
- optimized oxygen transfer (fine bubble aeration)
BIO-CEL® Product Portfolio Updates
In order to meet the evolving needs of our Customers and continuously improve our products, we recently decided to update our BIO-CEL® product line. The new range is leaner and extendable, offering higher packing density and increased efficiency.
Our previous PVC-based cassette BIO-CEL Elements (BIO-CEL 52, 104, 208 and 416) will be discontinued in the next months. They will be fully replaceable with the relative next generation BIO-CEL® elements.
You can contact your preferred seller or MANN+HUMMEL representative for more information.