A better solution for pathogen removal, turbidity, and more!
The Seccua Urspring has superior Point of Entry technology for pathogen, turbidity, and microplastic reduction. It is the perfect finishing step in any purification system!
Trusting the safety of drinking water - whether at home, in the office, or simply out in the community - is assumed. However, it is not so simple anymore. A growing concern about drinking water pollution and contamination is at an all-time high. With news reports of chemical spills, infrastructure deterioration, and city/municipal violations; the need for private solutions is necessary now.
How Seccua ultrafiltration works
The Seccua membrane is the heart of our ultrafiltration systems for Residential, Commercial, and Public Drinking Water. It retains the smallest suspended particles from drinking water at .02 microns and removes up to 99.99999% of all bacteria and parasites, and up to 99.99% of all viruses – without chemicals or UV radiation. The Seccua membrane has been tested by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and holds the California Department of Public Health’s Alternative Filtration Technology designation.
Advantages of Seccua ultrafiltration
- Computer monitoring of membrane lifespan
- Does not require electricity to operate
- Superior turbidity reduction & improves taste dramatically
- Nonchemical & no radiation
- Removes particles at .02 microns while leaving vital minerals intact
- Easy installation & pairs with all absorption and prefiltration solutions
Seccua's Membrane-Integrity Test
- Fully-automatic and ultra-fine-grained pressure-based challenge testing in compliance with EPA's Membrane Filtration Guidance Manual, the world's most stringent monitoring and testing standard
- System membrane-integrity test is EPA tested and affirmed
- Testing frequency is programmable, daily-test ready
- Detects breaches larger than 1.3um
- Calculates residual removal efficiency using log rating. All data stored in data logger.
- Reliable and verifiable removal of more than 99.99 % of all bacteria and parasites
- Automatic service shutoff in case removal value falls below 4 log
- DVGW Workbook W213-5 compliant
At home, at work or in public facilities: Safe and mineralized drinking water should be a matter of course. For many of us, however, that is not the case.
Pollution, industrial agriculture, and urbanization have meant that public and private water sources often do not provide the safe water needed for healthy living.
This must change. As a global market and technology leader in residential, commercial, and municipal water treatment; our goal is to close the gap between the science of what constitutes safe water and the reality of what flows from our taps.
Seccua has been developing, manufacturing, and distributing ultrafiltration systems for safe and hygienic drinking water since 2005. The solutions are designed for private households, commercial buildings, public facilities, water suppliers, industrial water users and medical facilities. The innovative and standardized high-tech systems are installed at the point of entry of tap water in the home. They remove 99.99999% of all bacteria and parasites, and up to 99.99% of all viruses, through membrane filtration derived from the medical process of dialysis. Since October 2021, Seccua has been a 100% subsidiary of the MANN+HUMMEL Group, world market leader in filtration.